Thursday, January 13, 2011

Recipies Fatty Liver Des

The constellation of the lynx-patchwork

Preview p.562
"-Life is not a spy novel, Samuel.
" Perhaps not, but we may need the romantic imagination to enter a part of reality. "

I could just comment on my assessment of my reading of the novel by Louis Hamelin but I preferred to do things differently. A bit like the novel itself: a quilt with patterns and colors disparate shape my faith, a very highly readable.

I must first say that if I agree with Sam's version of events surrounding Nihilo october 70, I hate the pejorative sense that we give today the word "conspiracy". Word not found elsewhere not even in my Webster's 2010, but on Wikipedia, to believe it was invented in the very specific purpose of ridiculing people who are asking questions in front of the official version of events that mark history (oups! Am I doing a conspiracy of my myself?)

First part of my patchwork
author Louis Hamelin:




centerpiece of the book "Everything is there, in its short duration: Any
reality, any the truth of existence, The bliss
growth,
The splendor of action,
The glory of power ... "
From a Sanskrit proverb



Hear PET 1:11 to say that it had lasted long enough (the crisis) and it was now necessary to build a prosperous country it reminded me of the speeches of Bush and the mayor of New York in the aftermath of September 11, 2001 and who said that to counter terrorism had to continue to consume and spend ....



Some characters and witnesses living or dead at the time:
Gaston Miron
Preview
p.48 "This man obviously not the work, which was central to the celebration. But the colleague came to greet Micro Master and friend did not miss the opportunity to serve this client unfairly deprived of the lights of the recent semiotic theory excerpts from chapters of his "Sandpiper or direction set in motion"-written for a sabbatical. The rantings, or the miracle of a work constantly to happen, because taking this unique book ever done, again and again to finish, ultimately aimed at finding completion in the collective future, only possible to its posterity. "


aka Mario Lemieux Robert Brien
Preview
p.257" In Mont-Joli, they were caught along the way , master Brien, this vigilante who bizaroïde cavalait cape wind of St. Lawrence on his Harley
...." To have crossed 2 times Robert Lemieux during his exile in 7-Iles I can say that the famous lawyer had lost much its superb ....

Plume Latraverse alias
Extract p.251
"They were a score around the fire to strike, a fire that blazed up, makes driftwood logs intersecting at the top like a teepee and amounts which had been strung some old tires. A thick oily smoke, black as soot, escaped in the dusk of the little fishing port converted into tourist traps. A Latraverse, a great lanky, strumming a guitar in the glow of the flames and gave the impression of chewing sandpaper when he sang. "



How to justify the few hours I passed in front of my computer as soon as the reading of "The constellation of the lynx" is complete, to "Grayer" this quilt in order to make a nod to those who read the book and try to interest those who have not read.
Maybe because despite my young age at the time of events, I was 12 years, from the depths of my North Shore in October I was living in June. October

June
The school was finished worse j'pouvais play outside until dark. I picked up an empty packet of cigarettes for my father, Export A, and after having made cardboard strips one inch wide, I was busy installing them on my bicycle fork with pins machine at the Stagger so they affect Res of the wheel. I heard laughter from the kitchen window ajar. It was my uncle P. who worked in the printing of the Quebec Cartier Mining. Y spoke worse there was still laughing hard. Y was also boastful on the edges as my mother said. I think it was more often at home for some time.
- Hey George! Do you know What I had yesterday Souers. I took all the bad news that memos j'pouvais, did 'em translated into French' em bad I put on the desks of McKay's udder Tupper. Seems to me to see the face of leu tomorrow morning ....
J'trouvais my uncle more good humor than the other time when there was v'nu tell my father he almost got Pogner to graffiti on the facade of the office of the company.
I finished my installation on my bécyk backfire. Was still able to get it to show buddies.


And if that memory was imaginative fiction. Who Knows.

0 comments:

Post a Comment