Sunday, January 23, 2011

Vision Looks Like Kalediscope

is arranged with the guy views

The film festival is over 7-Islands. 8000 entries to the movies for a region like ours is no worse. Exceptional year with a 10aine Quebec productions by Devers which I attended just contenting myself with those presented in my village.

The lineup of the 2011 film festival is here.

My comments about the movies I saw at the Cine-Graff Port-Cartier:
-FIRE:
My favorite. I speak en masse in a previous post.
-DEPARTURES:
My 2nd choice. For light treatment, gently and with humor about death. Subtitles sometimes it was not necessary to read because it was so well played and the gestures and facial expressions of the actors said all he had to understand.
-THE ORIGIN OF A CRI:
I do not know if it does exist movies of guys but I think it's a film guy. Especially when there are the Dow! Hard, surprising and worse Michel Barrette is not that bad when the camera is not too long known him :-) joke!
-FALARDEAU:
Beautiful documentary about the work of Pierre Falardeau good work but I knew even then I would have preferred to know more about the man. And I do not know if these are selected excerpts, but I Ben finally found ... uh ... well ... ben ... I think there Falardeau was his best when he cursed the dogs chewed him out hourly federalists ..... not dirty when he turned movies. The time for clowns will remain for me what he does best with his writings including his pamphleteers tribute to Ryan.
-THE COBS:
A bit long and redundant in the treatment Jews living in France at the beginning of the 2nd war. Get out the violins that Braille a good shot. Nevertheless instructive to me what Petain and his environment. The actors may except maybe children and worse the nurse who had the emerald eyes of my wife.
-CRIME LOVE:
Because I missed Carlos (one performance!?! Really!) That I had 2 tickets and that couples should learn to compromise :-))))

A theme Common to all these movies: death. By arranging with the guy views you can you make it sweet, happy, relaxed, transitional and not an end in itself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment